As a busy physician, when it comes time for renewal, it may seem easier to continue the group health insurance plan you’ve always had, with the same insurance agent you’ve always used. TMA Insurance Trust understands that demands on your time could be causing you to miss out on better coverage and better service.
Have You Considered All Your Options?
TMA Insurance Trust recognizes that group health insurance isn’t “one plan fits all”. Whether you need to secure a group health policy for the first time, or your group coverage is up for renewal, you can trust our skilled team with your health insurance needs.
Did you know?
- Practice owners can get “group of one” PPO coverage just for themselves and their family, and it may cost less than an individual HMO plan.
- Physicians who have or establish an LLC may be eligible for PPO health insurance without the need to cover staff. (Partnership documentation and the company’s Schedule K-1/Form 1065 are required.)
- As a practice owner, you can upgrade your personal coverage to a PPO plan while offering a more affordable HMO plan to your employees.
- We work with leading carriers to provide the best group and individual plan options.
- If you’re thinking of opening your own practice, we can help you find and start your own group plan.
Once we have your details and understand your insurance needs, we’ll take care of the time consuming task of analyzing and comparing plans, then present your most suitable options.
This will minimize your time investment and help you make the best decisions. Our goal is to help you find the best possible health insurance coverage at the best possible cost.
Health Insurance Advisors You Can Rely On
Selecting a group health insurance plan isn’t the only part of securing a policy that can be time consuming. Once you have a plan put in place, maintaining it can be challenging. TMA Insurance Trust advisors are a valuable asset to your practice staff. We can help mitigate some of the administrative responsibilities that come with managing a group health plan, so you can focus on caring for your patients.
How we can help:
- Enrolling your staff and their dependents
- Distributing temporary ID cards and policy information
- Assisting with billing
- Canceling employees if they leave your practice
- Advocating for your practice and staff throughout the year if claims or customer service issues arise.
Encourage your office manager to make use of our years of experience to help alleviate concerns, issues and the burden of maintaining your practice’s group health insurance plan.
We Care for You Like No One Else
For over 60 years we have been helping Texas physicians get the best coverage for themselves and their practice, all while providing unparalleled service that can help ease the burden of managing a group health insurance plan.
Add your practice to the over 750 practices that have benefited from TMA Insurance Trust’s personalized care and attention. Call one of our dedicated advisors at 1-800-880-8181, Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 5:30 pm CST. Or if you prefer, click the button below to fill out a brief, online form and have an advisor call you.
For over 60 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.