The current climate of inflation predicts a significant increase in all health insurance premium rates for 2024. Whether you are an independent physician or a practice owner who buys your own coverage, any increase in your health insurance premiums would be challenging to anticipate. In order to obtain better health insurance for most of 2024, we are offering physicians the opportunity to lock in lower 2023 group health insurance rates now for the next 12 months.
TMA Insurance Trust has done the research and discovered a way to help you access group PPO health insurance, even if you do not have employees, thus saving you time and money. We have solutions that may help you get more comprehensive group PPO coverage at a lower cost than if you wait. There is still time to secure lower 2023 rates now.
Group PPO Coverage Opportunities
Whether you have employees or not, now is a great time to explore how TMA Insurance Trust can help you with your health insurance coverage. For many practice owners, the cost and qualifying criteria may have kept group PPO coverage out of reach for yourself and your practice. Managing costs and navigating coverage plans on your own is no easy task. Below are some ways TMA Insurance Trust help practice owners and independents who need coverage:
- Practice owners with group coverage for their practice there are opportunities to help control the cost to your practice and be able to offer your employees health insurance – with a mix of group PPO and HMO plans.
- Practice owners with staff on their own health coverage (a spouse’s plan or that of another provider) you may be able to get group PPO coverage just for yourself and your family.
- Partners with no W-2 employees, may be eligible for group coverage only for yourself. You’ll need to provide partnership documentation and the company’s SS4 or recent K-1 (Form 1065).
- Physicians who own a business with their spouse, or your spouse is a W-2 wage employee, may qualify for group coverage even without partnership documentation.
- Physicians opening their own practice, TMA Insurance Trust can help you with starting your own group plan.
Resolve To Have Better Coverage in 2024
It may seem early in the season to consider your health insurance costs for next year, however, now is the time to assess your needs and find the coverage that will work best for you in 2024.
Almost 800 practices across Texas have chosen to work with TMA Insurance Trust and are now supported by the high level of care and service we provide. Unlike other agents and brokers, our advisors do not receive any sales-based commissions, so our policyholders’ interests are served first and best. Call one of our expert advisors today at 800-880-8181, Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00 CST. They are ready to help you benefit from the special 2023 pricing while there’s still time.
For over 65 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.