Many independent physicians prefer group PPO plans because of their flexibility and more comprehensive coverage. Physicians who do not have employees may think group PPO health insurance isn’t an option for them. TMA Insurance Trust has found solutions that can help put PPO coverage within reach.
We Research, You Benefit
Reviewing health insurance plans is a time-intensive undertaking. TMA Insurance Trust has done the research for you. Our dedicated efforts have uncovered plans from leading carriers that may help independent physicians get the group PPO coverage they prefer, even when they don’t have employees, at a cost that may be lower than an individual HMO plan.
Did you know?
- TMA Insurance Trust is a full service insurance agency and we can help you with all your group insurance needs.
- Physicians in a partnership without any W-2 employees may be eligible for group PPO health insurance. (Partnership documentation and the company’s SS4 or Schedule K-1 (Form 1065) are required.)
- Do you own a business with your spouse, or do you own a business and employ your spouse as a W-2 wage employee? If so, we may be able to qualify your business for group coverage even without partnership documentation.
- Practice owners can upgrade their personal coverage to a PPO plan while offering their employees another plan.
- Practice owners with staff on their own health coverage (a spouse’s plan or another provider) can get “Group of One” PPO coverage just for themselves and their family.
Individual PPO plans are no longer available in Texas, but these special options are. Our advisors will be happy to review them with you, as well as your current policy, to see if it makes sense for you and your family to switch to a more comprehensive PPO plan.
Upgrade Your Support Team
Like your coverage but dissatisfied with the level of service you’re getting from your agent? Keep your plan and switch to TMA Insurance Trust to upgrade your support to the level your practice needs and deserves.
Our advisors don’t receive sales-based commissions, their goal is to find and present the best options to you and get you the coverage you need. You won’t feel obligated to buy a policy, we’re here to advise, inform, and serve your interests–not ours.
Join the over 750 practices across Texas who are experiencing the high level of care and service we provide. Call an advisor at 1-800-880-8181, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, CST.
For over 60 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.