The loss of a family member can have both emotional and financial implications. If your family lost you to a sudden tragedy, would they also lose financial stability? Without adequate planning, your surviving family members may face difficulty covering daily expenses, mortgage payments, or education costs.
Term life insurance is a valuable financial tool that can help shield your family from economic distress in the event of your passing. It has many other uses too. For example, life insurance can help you meet other financial needs. Use life insurance to protect those who co-signed your education loans. It can be used as collateral to secure a loan to open a practice. If you’re practicing with partners, it can help protect your business interests. Life insurance can even help defray estate taxes and ensure you leave your family the financial legacy you intend for them.
Exclusive Benefits for TMA Members
TMA Insurance Trust offers an exclusive plan for members that provides straightforward, affordable term life insurance coverage - the TMA Member Term Life Insurance plan issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America.
- Members under age 60 can apply easily online for up to $2,000,000 of coverage. (Higher amounts of coverage are available when you work with one of our advisors.)
- Members under age 45 can apply online for up to $750,000 of coverage and get an instant decision.
- This coverage is portable, you won’t lose it if you change jobs.
- Premiums are waived if you become totally disabled prior to age 60 with the Optional Disability Waiver of Premium feature.
- Optional coverage is available for your children, spouse or domestic partner.
- If you become terminally ill, you become eligible for an Accelerated Benefit Option.
Assess your family’s financial needs and calculate how much coverage your family would require to meet their financial obligations in your absence. Consider factors such as outstanding debts, mortgage payments, children's education costs, and daily living expenses. Then click the button below to apply.
If you determine you need more than $2,000,000 in life insurance coverage, one of our advisors can assist you with obtaining it. Call 800-880-8181, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00, CST.
We’ve helped generations of physicians to safeguard their family’s financial future. We’re ready to help you.
For over 65 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.