Even for those who have health insurance, a serious illness can bring serious financial problems, as the following statistic shows:
The message is clear: health insurance can leave a serious coverage gap. How can you help protect your finances? Let us help you find one way: starting February 1, TMA Insurance Trust is offering members under age 65 guaranteed acceptance for $20,000 coverage of TMA Member Critical Illness Insurance.
When you enroll, you can’t be turned down; you won’t be asked medical questions. There is no underwriting. It’s just guaranteed coverage. If you act now, you can get a TMA Member Critical Illness Plan that pays a lump sum directly to you upon the diagnosis of a covered illness.
What Illnesses are Covered?
TMA Member Critical Illness insurance covers a full benefit amount for Alzheimer’s Disease, invasive cancer, heart attack, kidney failure, stroke, and more.
This coverage is the perfect complement to many health insurance plans. If the insured is afflicted with a serious illness, the benefit is paid quickly, upon the diagnosis. This can help you to offset high deductibles, copays, and any out-of-pocket medical costs once your insurance reaches the maximum limits. You can even use the benefits for non-medical expenses.
Features of TMA Member Critical Illness Insurance
- Acceptance is guaranteed for $20,000 of coverage for TMA members under age 65 for a limited time.
- Acceptance is also guaranteed for $10,000 of coverage for the member’s spouse under age 65 for a limited time.
- No physical exam or questions to answer. We guarantee until March 31 that you cannot be turned down.
- A lump sum benefit is paid directly to you when diagnosed with a covered illness.
- This insurance pays a benefit regardless of any other insurance you may have.
- Your coverage remains as long as you are a TMA member.
- As a TMA member, you can apply for a total of $250,000 of coverage.
ACT NOW to Take Advantage of this Offer
This is a limited-time offer for The TMA Member Critical Illness Plan issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America. If you are a TMA member under age 65, you can take advantage of this guaranteed acceptance offer.
But we must inform you that this offer is for a limited time only. It has never been offered before, and we cannot guarantee that it will ever be available again after March 31.
So act now. Getting coverage has never been easier. Click the button below to enroll.
For over 60 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.