It's a perennial challenge – securing quality group health insurance without breaking the bank. And in 2024, with costs expected to rise, the struggle is more palpable. Ensuring optimal coverage without straining your practice's finances can often feel like tightrope walking. But the good news? You don't have to walk it alone.
With a legacy spanning over 65 years, TMA Insurance Trust is a trusted partner for Texas physicians navigating the health insurance maze. We understand the unique challenges faced by practice owners and managers. Our mission is to ensure you and your team get the best possible health coverage for 2024 without any unnecessary complexities or costs.
Seize the Opportunity for Special Options
Open Enrollment presents a unique opportunity, a time when the range of options for group coverage broadens. Special options you may not be aware of, paired with TMA Insurance Trust’s expertise and support, may pave the way for access to group PPO health insurance plans that better align with your - and your staff’s - requirements.
- For practice owners looking for group coverage for their practice, TMA Insurance Trust can assist you with group health insurance. Available special options could provide an opportunity to help control the cost to your practice and offer your employees group health insurance – including a mix of PPO and HMO plans.
- For practice owners with employees looking for group coverage only for themselves, as long as you have a tax ID number and one full time employee besides yourself paid under that number, you will likely be eligible.
- Practice owners with staff on their own health coverage (spouse’s plan or another provider) can get “group of one” PPO coverage just for themselves and their family. Partners with no W-2 employees, you may be eligible for group coverage only for yourself. You’ll need to provide partnership documentation and the company’s SS4 or recent K-1 (Form 1065).
- Physicians who own a business with their spouse, or their spouse is a W-2 wage employee, you may qualify for group coverage even without partnership documentation.
- Physicians opening their own practice, TMA Insurance Trust can guide and assist you in initiating and maintaining your own group plan.
Don’t miss out on your window of opportunity to explore how you can use your insurance budget more strategically to obtain better coverage and help manage costs. In order to have your coverage in place for an effective date of 1/1/2024, all enrollment documents must be completed and submitted by December 13th.
A Genuine Commitment to Service
Because TMA Insurance Trust was established by physicians for physicians, we are keenly aware that your time is precious. We make sure that determining your eligibility for these special options and implementing better coverage doesn’t demand more of your time than necessary.
From enrolling your staff and their families to ensuring timely delivery of insurance cards, we help take care of the details, leaving you more time for what matters most – your patients. Let us handle the hassle. Call 800-880-8181, weekdays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, CST. Our advisors operate without commissions, ensuring that their recommendations prioritize your best interests, and nothing else.
Navigating the health insurance landscape might be complex, but we can simplify the journey.
For over 65 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.