It is very common to hear that you can save money on your auto and/or homeowners insurance. You hear it so often, in fact, that perhaps you tend to tune the message out. So when we suggest that you could save by getting a quote from TMA Insurance Trust, why should you listen this time?
Auto Insurance Rates Constantly Change
Insurance providers change their rates many times throughout the year to account for different factors. You likely know that being a safe driver, having a good credit score, and living in a low-crime neighborhood may help to lower your auto insurance premiums. Still, there are factors that can affect the price you pay for your insurance. These include, but are not limited to:
- Changes in insurance regulations
- Changes in weather
- Changes in the economy
- Changes in population density
- Changes in the ages of drivers near you
- Changes in the insurance company’s profitability, and Competition from new insurers in the market.
Since these changes can happen at any time, the quotes that a consumer receives can fluctuate in price from month to month (or even from day to day!).
Personal Factors that Could Change Your Insurance Premium
What are some factors that may mean you could be overpaying for your home or auto insurance? Consider the following questions:
- Has your car depreciated, yet your rate has stayed the same or increased?
- Are you getting the exclusive discount available to TMA members?
- If you are living in a gated community or are a member of an HOA?
- Are you retired, over 55, and live in your permanent residence?
- Are you certain that you are taking advantage of all the discounts to which you are entitled?
- Do you bundle your homeowners and auto insurance?
Because there are so many factors that could contribute to auto and homeowners insurance savings, it’s worth the small investment of time to find out if you could save on your premiums. Even better, TMA Insurance Trust has made the process easier than ever. With just a few minutes at MyLifeProtected, available through the TMA Insurance Trust website, you can compare your current premium to the best rates in your area and get a quote without speaking to an agent. You can also contact an agent to develop a quote for you by calling 877-755-9576. Either way, TMA Insurance Trust as made it quick and easy to find out how much you can save!
For over 60 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.