There are many risks in everyday life. That’s why we have insurance protection. And most physicians view certain types of insurance as absolutely essential. Health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance are some examples.
Though you likely view health insurance as vitally important, does it offer the same benefits and level of financial protection that it once did? Many physicians will agree: the fabric of health insurance has frayed, and today, they must share the ever-growing costs of health care with their health insurance provider.
If a serious illness should affect you, you will likely have many medical and non-medical expenses to pay. This is why TMA Insurance Trust is making it easy for members under age 65 to enroll for $20,000 of critical illness coverage, no questions asked. Your acceptance is guaranteed - you cannot be turned down for any reason.
How Critical Illness Insurance May Help You
If you should become seriously ill, critical illness insurance benefits are paid directly to you at the time of diagnosis. The clear advantage of this type of coverage is that you can use the funds as you see fit: you may choose to offset your high deductibles, copays, and any other out-of-pocket medical costs. You could even use the benefits for non-medical expenses like hotel stays near specialized medical facilities, airfare, and replacing lost wages.
What Does Critical Illness Insurance Cover?
TMA Member Critical Illness insurance offers a full benefit for:
- heart attack,
- invasive cancer,
- Alzheimer’s disease,
- kidney and all major organ failure.
Benefits can also be paid for a diagnosis of:
- non-invasive cancer (other than skin cancer),
- multiple sclerosis,
- occupational HIV infection,
- Parkinson’s disease,
- severe coronary artery disease, and
- terminal illness.
Features of TMA Member Critical Illness Insurance
- If you’re a TMA member under age 65, you can get $20,000 of coverage with guaranteed acceptance, as well as $10,000 coverage for your spouse or partner under age 65.
- You will have no physical exam or questions to answer.
- This insurance pays a lump sum benefit directly to you when diagnosed with a covered illness, regardless of any other insurance you may have.
- As a TMA member, you can apply for a total of $250,000 of coverage.
Apply Now for Coverage
If you are a TMA member under age 65, you can take advantage of this valuable coverage issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America. You’ll get coverage quickly that helps fill a gap that your health insurance leaves open. Click the button below to get a quote and apply.
For over 60 years, TMA Insurance Trust advisors have been serving Texas physicians, their families and staff. TMA Insurance Trust prides itself on offering unbiased information and strategies to members, along with exclusive group rates on a range of the highest-rated plans in the industry.